Daisypath Anniversary tickers

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2010-10-21

A or B?

So I've been addicted to www.thebump.com for the last 4 weeks.  Their message boards are extremely entertaining, informative, ridiculous, and at times haunting.

They also have these things called "pregnancy tickers" - two of which are displayed at the top of my blog.  I can't decide which one I like better, so please help me by voting for your preference!  One's a fairly straightforward countdown, and the other tracks the growth of my unborn baby by relating it to food items.  Kinda twisted, yet endearing at the same time.

Danke!

P.S.  My boss is in Milwaukee today, tomorrow, & Monday.  My goal is to post every day he's gone. I've already played sudoku, cleaned out all of my email inboxes, and read 2 or 3 celebrity gossip sites... *Grin*

3 comments:

  1. I like "A", the baby is so cute! Altho, I don't know what the numbers on the rulers represent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like B. I don't understand A. It's measuring something... just don't know what. Maybe it's the diameter of the baby's head in centimeters? Oh wait, maybe it's weeks until baby arrives? .. but 40 weeks is 10 months? er? So it takes baby 10 months to grow not 9? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B of course, since i'm already referring to baby girl as Olive.

    p.s. olive would be such a cute name!

    ReplyDelete