Daisypath Anniversary tickers

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2010-12-15

Day 1 of Re-unemployment

Apparently today, December 15th, is the most dangerous day of the year for Californians on the road. I heard it brought up on 3 separate radio stations as I DROVE around the South Bay today. According to Allstate Insurance Company, over the past four years, there have been more car collisions on December 15th, than on any other day of the year.

Good thing I spent an exorbitant amount of time on the road today.

What was I doing? A whole lot of nothing!

I picked up 2 Christmas presents, returned 3 sweaters at Loehmann's, then stopped by the pet supply store and Trader Joes.

So y'know how you get hooked on something, maybe forget about it for a while, then rediscover it and it's as good as it was the first time? Well, today I rediscovered those pita chips with cinnamon and sugar they sell at TJ's. SOOOO GOOD!!! They are so good, in fact, that I couldn't let them ride in the trunk with the rest of the groceries. No, those crunchy, sweet, delicious bites had to ride shotgun to be near me (my mouth). I forgot how good they are. I ate (inhaled) a half (whole) bag on my way home (within the first quarter mile) - they are so good.

Anyway, I made it safely back home without colliding into any other cars. Now, it's nap time!

3 comments:

  1. Those ARE good. And they're Chris' favorites too. He once ate 2.5 bags in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you get to hang with me on my week off!

    ReplyDelete